Valentine's Day Menu: Spice Up Your Evening
Posted on 20th January 2015
We are offering a four course tasting menu with some superb wines to match for £55. However, if you would like to enjoy this delicious menu without the wine then you can book for only £45. Take a look at what we have to offer:
We can't believe it's nearly February already and what happens during February? Valentine's Day. This heartfelt day is a staple date in the diary for couples to celebrate their love for one another by exchanging sweet treats, gifts and spending a night out on the town together. As we know, this special occasion is very popular and extremely romantic, so we at Chakra have teamed up with cupid and have created a passionate Valentine's menu for all you love birds to enjoy.
- Punjabi Samosa - crisp, light and bursting with flavour, our samosas are filled with a potato and vegetable stuffing.
Fernlands Sauvignon Black, 2013 - A refreshing wine with notes of lime, citrus, green apple and grass.
- Tandoori Paneer - mint and garlic flavoured smoked tandoori paneer.
Le Colline di San Giorgio Pinot Grigio, 2012 - A delicious floral wine with honey suckle, lemon grass and citrus fruit flavours.
- Chakra Aloo Chana Chaat - Chakra chick pea signature dish.
Picpoul de Pinet, Villemarin 2013/14 - A crisp and zesty white wine with an intriguing blend of white blossom and green herb notes, vibrant green apple fruit with a refreshingly dry and acidic finish.
- Pan Fried Tilapia - Roasted garlic and carom seeds, ginger and coriander flavoured white fish.
Caixas Albarino, Martin Codax, 2012 - A light, fresh and youthful wine, with a zesty and well defined citrus backbone, crisp and refreshing.
- Masala Murghi - Succulent chicken tikka grilled on the chulla, and then sautéed with fresh chilli, coriander and red onions.
Pavillon Trois Arches Chardonnay, 2012 - creamy with peachy aromas and a slightly citrus finish.
- Lamb Shank - Slow cooked lamb with browned onions, ginger, garlic, yoghurt and ground spices.
Capilla de Barro Malbec, 2012 - An intense red-purple colour with intense plumb and brambles notes, full bodied.
- Butter Chicken - Murgh Makhani
San Millan Rioja, 2008 - A subtle floral aroma with notes of cinnamon and cloves, intense red cherry flavour.
- Gajar Halwa - Sweet dessert made with carrots, ghee and nuts.
Royal Tokaji Late Harvest, 2011 - More delicate than many other Tokaji, with aromas of ripe peach, exotic fruit and blossom.
- Gulab Jamun - Traditional Indian Dumplings served with Vanilla ice cream.
Elysium Black Muscat, 2011 - Virtually black in colour, with a rose-like aroma, full of fantastic rich velvety fruit.
If you like the sound of our Valentine's day menu then please feel free to contact us on 0207 229 2115 to book a table.