Join Us At Chakra For Your Christmas Party With A Difference
Posted on 2nd December 2014
We have two fabulous menus for you to choose from starting from as little as £15. If you want that extra special Christmas party, book our 5 course tasting menu with welcome cocktail from just £30. The menus are available at both lunch and dinner for anything from two to thirty diners.
Why not hire our private dining room which can seat up to 30 people? If you're after something a little more bespoke, please feel free to get in contact to discuss your requirements. We can cater for all your needs - simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 Course Christmas Menu (Lunch - £15, Dinner £20)
- Lahori Kebab - A special homemade masala flavoured lamb seekh kebab grilled on the chulha
- Murgabi Tandoori - Smoked Gressingham duck breast tenderised with papaya and marinated with robust spices grilled in the tandoor
- Butternut Squash Galouti (v) - Yellow chilli masala and black pepper flavoured butternut squash mince kebab
- Yam Chaat (v) - Roasted cumin and lemon flavoured sweet potato (Kimikand) chaat drizzled with tam-arind chutney.
- Salmon Tandoori - Sustainable salmon tikka rubbed with lemon juice and ginger juice carefully smoked in the tandoor.
- Matar Paneer (v) - Cubes of paneer tossed with fresh petit pois and mixed spices.
- Rye Wale Aloo (v) - Baby potatoes tossed with curry leaves, mustard seeds, ginger and chilli.
- Jalandhar Chicken - Chakra's version of the Punjab classic - tandoor grilled chicken simmered in a fine tomato and cream masala.
- Basmati Rice
- Butter Naan
- Mango Kulfi
- Apple Sponge Pudding
5 Course Christmas Menu (Lunch - £30, Dinner £40)
Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Bellini Cockail
- Rajma Tikki - Kidney beans kebab
- Yam Chaat - Roasted cumin and lemon flavoured sweet potato (Jimikand) chaat drizzled with tam-arind chutney
- Amritsar Kali Mirch - English chicken delicately marinated with crushed black pepper, garlic and coriander in a white marinade, cooked the Amritsar way.
- Curry Patta Burrata (v) - Burrata dusted with a special spice blend served with curry leaves, tempered cherry tomatoes and grilled aubergine
- Tandoori Paneer (v) - Homemade cheese in a two-stage yoghurt and fresh herb marination served with our special chutney
- Surkhi Jingha - Tiger prawns marinated with fresh ginger and garlic, soaked in lemon and seared in tan-door
- Dahi Ghost Masala - Onion and ginger flavoured English baby lamb curry with fresh bottle goured (Ghia dudi), delicately cooked in a yoghurt based sauce.
- Kerala Prawn Curry - Cumin and ginger infused pepper prawn curry, simmered in coconut milk and spices
- Rye Wale Aloo (v) - Baby potatoes tossed with curry leaves, mustard seeds, ginger and chilli
- Chakra Chana (v) - Chickpeas the Chakra way. This classic recipe blackens the chickpeas with a roasted masala tempering
- Black Daal - Slow cooked creamy black lentil from the Punjab, finished with dry fenugreek and cream
- Jeera Wale Aloo - Cumin and coriander potatoes flavoured with lemon juice
- Himalayan Basmati Rice
- Butter Naan
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie
- Gulab Jamun - Traditional Indian sweet dumplings served with vanilla ice cream